Report Abuse

Re: NEED TO RETURN TIMESHARE

Here you are again, everything is a scam ehh? Do you just post it's a scam on everyone's comments? Sounds like you have some grudge held. Tell me what proof you would like about my company so I can make your head spin with facts, numbers and happy customers. Everyone thinks it's impossible to get out of timeshares. It's not. Its who you know what you know, and executing. We get it done period end of story. I got on here to help people because it seems there are thousands of people pleading for help. We just got someone out of a Manhattan club ownership and they told me all about their nightmares so I looked it up and it lead me to all the complaints at red week.com . Am I using this for a busniess angle and for profitability ? Absolutely ! Nothing in this WOLRD is free. We make money and we make lots of it because we get the job done and make the problem go away. If someone is gonna pay 15-20grand in maintenance fees, or as we call it a debt that will never be paid to 0. If we can make the problem go away for 5-9 grand closes to the 5 9/10 times after attorney fees ect then we call that a good deal. Pay 20 grand get nothing , probably not even the time slot you own with a 3-5% increase a year in fees or pay 5 grand with a 100% money back guarantee.. All are state and federal docs to prove we are legit and all the papers and facts your would need to send us to prison if we were this so called "scam" you say. I call that a good deal. And we do a lot of busniess , and when I say a lot I mean more then the timeshare companies. For every 1 they are signing up we are getting 3 out of their contracts. They despise us. The threaten us. And we win :)