Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

[Q=irenes93] From Corinne Smith 2:14pm Mar 29 This means they can do whatever they want with our ownership without having to ask us as they have the Power of Attorney to do so. Examples: -Deeds changed from Residential to Timeshare or whatever SUITS THEM! We were told we were "buying a piece of Manhattan" but ironically these Deeds were changed JUST BEFORE the AG Investigation went public and WE CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT! Nor do we get notification! And it's LEGAL! -Amendments to Offering Plan not sent to us because they can make ANY changes based on Power of Attorney! Irrevocable-can't change our minds after signed! All of us were deceived when signing these! For example, our salesperson said the forms were "formalities about making sure all the i's were dotted and t's were crossed. We don't want to have you come back here in case of an error."[/Q] I dont know so well this TMC, but sounds like deceiting people.. Government (taxes.. Business laws..).. If I buy a tv, but is delivered radio.. Well, I dint believe that's legal act anyhow. This...deeds changed from Residential to Timeshares. So, the law is same considering timeshares and residential?