Report Abuse

Re: Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested?

To all of you who are nervous about using Ovation, I can confirm that it worked successfully. Fortunately, my condo was in a resort already owned by Wyndham (Pahio in Princeville, Hawaii), so it was on their Ovation list of qualifying condos. Also, it was paid off as well as my maintenance fees. These are the three main things that you need to qualify for Ovation. I started the process with a telephone call to Wyndham on December 8, 2015. On December 30, I received a packet of information containing a Warranty Deed, which I signed, had notarized and returned to Wyndham. On February 5, 2016, I received a confirmation letter from Wyndham that they had received all executed documents and my contract was cancelled. I followed up with a phone call to my resort and they confirmed that I no longer was an owner as of April 11, 2016. The only thing that Wyndham or my resort did not do was contact RCI, which I did yesterday to have my weeks removed from deposit/exchange. So for me, Ovation was a success, just a little slow. Hope this helps, thanks, Jo Ann