Report Abuse

Re: StayPC Vacation Rentals

Question for those of you who have rented to Staypc before, I am about to rent to them, and I feel like everything is on the up and up, my only concern is why I have to provide them with so much of my personal info (like name, address, phone number and email) and email them over my confirmation letter when they can simply call and use the confirmation number I provide on the contract to verify everything. I am nervous about giving them so much personal info. and then there is something else in their contract about me agreeing to leave Staypc's email and phone number on the reservation, along with the person who is actually renting as your guest, they say so that the resort will notify staypc should there be any changes made. Is this all standard or anything that sounds fishy in any way? I am just so nervous about this transaction with this middle man company. I suppose if I use Redweek's contract and not Staypc's contract, I will not have to deal with some of these things, but their contract is easier to use since you are signing directly on line, and there contract seems pretty straightforward. If anyone can respond with any info, it would be awesome and greatly appreciated!