Report Abuse

Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested?

I have 3 owners with terminal cancer who wyndham is refusing assistance. One called 10 times to get hardship package mailed. The corporate attorneys have stopped responding to alot of complaints from owners if they don't have an attorney. One had purchased pathways program twice (which was a program they sold a few years back which was spar to guarantee 20 percent of purchase price on sell back to wyndham) they said that Program is no longer active! Their contracts in fine print say they can stop the program at any time just like vip benefits and they did! Think of how much money they made off this fictitious program since of course you had to purchase into it! SCAM JUST LIKE EVERY PROGRAM THEY ROLL OUT ALL MARKETING/SALES/SELF PRESERVATION PLOY. Don't recommend ovation. [Q=timr344] So, if I contact Wyndham, explain a dire medical situation with proof available if requested, ask for assistance in selling my membership, but don't ask them specifically about the Ovation program, they won't bother mentioning it? What a company![/Q]