Report Abuse

Re: Anyone know anything about Finn Law Group?

Well for one I did go back to the resort and they would not do a deed back buy back what ever you want to call it And any company which I almost got scammed by that uses PayPal that is a red flag And I have googled read up on how long it takes to legitly get out of time share states it is not an overnight process Re-read what I put about credit report Wyndham reported for non payment it has been removed And excuse me but you don't know all the facts of documents I have showing proof There are horror stories out there where people have been scammed and they are out of a lot more money than us I had to only pay one maintenance fee and nothing more I rather pay what I am paying to get out than to have maintenance fees rise to help rebuild or add on to these resorts month after month - year after year - and don't want our kids to deal with it Resorts get people in fast but are not willing as fast to do a release And as I stated waiting on the release by Wyndham I am not a poster and I will post when I have letter in hand Why judge someone you don't know