Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

[Q=typ16] [Q=traudem] Please stay away from Mitchell Reed Sussman & Co. They work with TIMESHARE EXIT TEAM, a company advertising on radio stations around the country. Everyone associated with these two "outfits" should be indicted for FRAUD & MISREPRESENTATION! Complaints have been files with the State Board of Attorneys in California. [Q=typ16] [Q=valeriev51] I'm also looking into MITCHELL REED SUSSMAN. he is charging me $1450. Has anyone hired him and was it sucesaful?[/Q] Valerie, I am looking at Mitchell right now. Could you be so kind as to tell me the outcome of your dealings with him? Thank you[/Q][/Q] When you say they are working together, what do you mean? How do you know this information? I have looked at the California Bar website and see no complaints against them. Any further details would be much appreciated.[/Q] It's really very simple, TIMESHARE EXIT TEAM IS THE ORIGINAL ADVERTISER and get's timeshare owners to sign up, once they have been scammed and charged a fee, Mitchell Reed Sussman gets involved by telling the owner the resort HAS TO LET THEM OUT OF THEIR CONTRACT followed by sending a threatening letter to the resort or HOA. Keep in mind, most timeshares are deeded and are not a vacation club you simply "cancel"! You are a property owner and you have a recorded warranty deed. Feel free to contact the Timeshare Users Group based in Florida, they have filed complaints with the California Board (however, if the Board does not take action, it will not appear). TUG will also tell you "horror stories" about these two entities.