Report Abuse

Re: Important Update Affecting Resale Purchasers

I know this post is very old, however, I am just coming across it. I own 3 time shares. I am trying to sell all three and I noticed in your post you mentioned RedWeek. I have never heard of this company until you mentioned it. My question to you, are they legitimate? Is it true that you know of to sell your timeshare all they charge you is $125 plus $399 (after you've sold)? All the other timeshare resale sights want way more than that. I'm thinking of selling 2 of my timeshares and only keeping one. I don't need 3. We fell into the trap of, "oh you'll be able to pass this on to your kids....." We didn't realize we would be passing the HIGH maintenance fees on to our children/family. It's terrible how the timeshare companies have trick millions of people into buying their dream vacations. I wish we could sue them and get our money back. There is a company called American Credit Consumer who claims they can sue the timeshare companies and recoup almost all of our monies back. However, they want $2000-$3000 upfront to get just the paper started and the ball rolling. I'm not convinced they are legitimate just because all of their testimonials say they are the "bomb". So that is why I'm inquiring about RedWeek. Are they really legitimate? Do they really rent and or sell your timeshares for a nominal fee? Thanks.