Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

jill, YES, YES, YES............let's pump up the momentum for having another meeting here in nyc similar to, if not larger than, the meeting in august of last year. that being said, it is imperative for us (or the meeting planners such as jeff weir and others) to persuade the NYSAG OR HIS REP to address us at this meeting. if the AG agrees to present an informative address to us, chances are magnified that we'll have an overflow crowd at this meeting that would support his court case against THE MANHATTAN CLUB. a Q/A segment shoud be available at the conclusion of the AG'S presentation. LET'S GET THE PLANS FOR THIS NYC MEETING STARTED IMMEDIATELY so that owners from distant states (and perhaps countries) can make plans to attend in NYC this year. OUR OWNERSHIP AT THE MANHATTAN CLUB IS AT STAKE, AS WELL AS FAIR TREATMENT BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS HEADED BY IAN BRUCE EICHNER. chris [Q=jills465] Hi Chris -- My feedback! Yes, I am very much interested in another Owners' meeting to receive a live update from those leaders in the know, I live in California and could not make the 2015 meeting but it was recorded and available on this website. I've listened to all three recordings and they were instrumental in my decision to pay my maintenance fees. I have reservations at TMC this Aug 2, 3, & 4 (checkout on 5th) and would love to meet up with anyone interested in this forum and will be in NYC at that time. I chose these dates because I plan on attending the Annual meeting. I hope ALL of us owners will think constructively and collaborate in a positive way to resolving all the legal issue surrounding this debacle.[/Q]