Report Abuse

LATEST INFORMATION ON MANHATTAN CLUB INVESTIGATIONS

jerry, i have been reaching out to jeff and his co-planners (of last august's successful TMC owners' meeting in chelsea, nyc) to plan another similar meeting this summer. to date, i haven't gotten a positive response. more of us need to ditto this request for a meeting to be organized AND SOON with, as you said, the nysag's presentation (hopefully) as a highlight of the meeting. if the ag won't honor our presentation request, have other attorneys available with knowledgeable (no guesswork or assumptions) answers to questions from shareowners, e.g., making maintenance payments or not, passing deeded rights (which include ultra-escalated maintenance payments) to our heirs, et al. your suggestion to invite investigative media is excellent. present that to jeff as well to be included in our potential meeting. jeff worked with greg crist and others to plan the last meeting. we need an ENCORE! chris [Q=ltcgjm] Jeff: If you can orchestrate an owners' meeting, preferably with the AG's presentation, we should work actively to get the NYC media (especially the TV stations' investigative teams to attend. Based on last year's meeting participation, I think we could guarantee the media a well-attended session. Thoughts? -- Jerry Monaghan[/Q]