Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

Jamesc692 is a SHILL. He is trying to lure you to his SCAM !! You notice he won't tell you how much they charge, That's a big RED FLAG !! Take your SCAM somewhere else James or who ever you really are. By the time people come to the forums for help they are smart enough to avoid shills like you. You turn my stomach using the forum to troll for victims. Since you claim they are legit then answer a few simple questions. Where is their actual office located..... not a mail drop address. What state are they licensed to do business in and the names of the officers and addresses for them. Anyone can create a website and use a mail drop box for an address. If you refuse to answer or cannot answer those questions then it's a SCAM !! I also got rid of two timeshares in 2011 without paying anyone a penny. NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract. Once you pay someone money upfront you will toss and turn every night because you know you will never see that money again and you still own your property.