Report Abuse

LATEST INFORMATION ON MANHATTAN CLUB INVESTIGATIONS

To Jeff and others - I just left TMC Timeshare Owners Annual meeting. It lasted from 9 - 11:15 am-ish. The Order of Business was only the election of Association board members. All 3 current members were re-elected: Robert Ballot, James Dunphy, Patricia Soltys (who was not present). The one new nominee, Tim Gordon, was not. The GM Joshua W. was the lead spokesperson. He's kind of gruff and did his best to keep a lid on any discussion beyond the election business, but he did allow a period after business for a Q&A from the audience. There were about 100 people present. About 10 questions were answered, or attempted, but only steam released on the elephant in room (AG investigation). Then we broke up in clusters around board members and asked individual questions, but always with the fearfulless that they can't talk about anything (that we really want to know). So I've come away with a peak into process and personalities, all too much for me to digest at this forum at the moment. We were given the invitation to email or pay any of them a visit, so I will start to do that, beginning with my current visit. I have the business card of the Executive Director of Operations Salvatore Reale. I will try to see him today or tomorrow.