Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract. When they go on and on blabbering with absolutely no substance they are a scam. These low lives prey on people who are desperate to get out of their contracts. No one can guarantee they can get you out of your contract. If they claim they can then they are a SCAM. Call your home resort yourself and ask if they will take it back. If they agree it 's safe and inexpensive and you are dealing directly with the resort itself. I got rid od two timeshares in 2011 that way. It took less than 30 days and it cost a minimal fee for filing and I didn't have to worry about dealing with the scammers. If anyone is naïve enough to fall for this scam please come back six months from now and let us know how much the took you for with no results. They usually string you along for about six months until your time has expired to dispute the charges on your credit card. Once again: NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !!!!