Report Abuse

Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested?

I was notified on Monday, August 15th that my contracts with Wyndham had been cancelled and deeded back to Wyndham and that my automatic withdrawal for fees had been cancelled. The process took three weeks or less as they said. I was never asked to purchase anything else. I was told they were sending out a new Limited Edition directory from which I can select the travel options to use the three years of points I am given as part of this process and a copy of signed documents. Nothing could have been smoother for me! I read horror stories on Redweek about Wyndham's Ovations program but I can say that, thus far - everything has gone according to what they told me would be and I didn't have a long wait to get it done and I didn't have to buy something else for this deedback to occur. I think it is important to keep in mind that I was willing to walk away without getting any cash back; I didn't choose to sell but I chose to get out of the future maintenance fees! A penny saved is a penny earned! Good luck to all of you who haven't tried this but are considering it.