Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

hi diane, i have been asking jeff weir and/or greg crist to request a presentation and q&a session with the NYSAG, to be given at an owners' meeting such as the one we had last august. on the NYSAG'S weekly information website, there is a form especially for the purpose of requesting such a presentation. in response to an email i sent to jeff , he told me that another meeting was ill-advised at this time. (jeff weir is a reporter/correspondent for redweek.com, and greg crist is director of a national organization of timeshare owners.) they very aptly arranged a fine meeting last august in chelsea, nyc. perhaps you and other owners can appeal to them again requesting a meeting sometime in the near future hopefully with the NYSAG or his designate present to discuss this way-to-lengthy lawsuit: NYSAG VS THE MANHATTAN CLUB (IAN BRUCE EICHNER, ET AL.) keep in touch. chris [Q=dianel400] As the majority of TMC owners live outside NYC, if we as a group were able to convince the NYAG's office to meet with us, is it not possible for the meeting to be broadcast over the internet so that those of us unable to travel to a meeting in the city would at least be able to view/listen to the meeting? Perhaps we might be able to submit specific questions to the organizers (either the Forum or the NYAG) ahead of the meeting?[/Q]