Report Abuse

Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested?

I joined this forum to give folks our experience with the program to date. I called the Ovation line on 8/3 requesting information on the program. The individual was very professional and provided the information as requested. I called back on 8/4 and requested to be enrolled in the limited edition program. Within hours I received an email with our case number and the following day an email from our assigned case manager. When I asked when the paperwork would arrive he stated that none would be sent until phone interview/call was completed. One was scheduled and completed 8/24. During the call we went over the details of the program and the advisor made sure we understood the terms of the program. (no sales tactics at all, very professional and succinct) At the end of the meeting I was told to expect the document package within 2 weeks via email. If i did not receive it by 9/8 I was to call him back. On 9/8 we still have not received the documents and I called the case manager and was advised that they have received a much higher response to the program than they anticipated and the department responsible for putting the packages together were . They hope to have the documents out within 1-2 weeks. As of this writing, 9/18, we have not received the package. I'll update this post when the status changes. To close the loop on this post. 9/21 Document package received, signed, notarized, and mailed back on 9/24. Received at Wyndham 9/26 11/11 - received notification that we're enrolled in the Limited Edition for 3 yrs. We're now officially out from under our timeshare. Mike