Report Abuse

Anyone who has experience with Sapphire Holiday Collection weeks ?

[Q=debbieg383] I just purchased a month ago in Porto Vallarta Mexico and I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks![/Q] If you intend to visit your home resort and use it often then you will probably enjoy your timeshare. If you can't book a week there then you might find that you want to get rid of it and you should listen to what Lance advises. Some people like myself bought to use the home resort and have no problem using it. I have one timeshare left that I love. It is in Las Vegas right on the strip next to Bellagio and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I use it all the time and never had a problem getting what I want. It is privately owned and the management keeps the maintenance fees very reasonable. I had two other timeshares that I used for exchanges. After corporate greed came along and sold the good weeks on the open market denying the owners of those exchanges I decided to get rid of them in 2011. If you intend to exchange your week then you might find that you will have trouble getting an exchange that you want. I hope you enjoy your ownership. Please come back to the forum and let us know how it works out for you.