Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa

People...everyone reading this site...there is no money...there will never be any money...do not fall for any promises from anyone no matter what they say or provide as proof in an email...the money is gone..no one will ever be able to receive a penny back...that is just the truth and we have to finally finally realize that...do not send any money to ANYONE...it will be gone just like the earlier money. I have been following this for many years as a favor to a close friend who bought in for $25,000 and I promised him I would follow this to the bitter end. Well, after 10 years, it is certainly close to what we should all call the end. In the end, it is a shame people will do this to other people...but it is too late now. I love Puerto Vallarta and will be back again in February for 6 weeks at Paradise Village and will stop by the site...just to see and think about what has happened. Just warn anyone you know to always be careful investing in anything, expecialy the kind where they say "you must buy today". My wife and I bought into Paradise Village 21 years ago and have always said that was the best investment we ever made...great vacations, a great resort, everything they said was the truth, so don't put down all timeshares or Mexico because of one bad place...happens in the USA too. One last thing, if for some miracle some money does become available, I hope some of you will get something back...hey, it is always possible to hope........