Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

[Q=williams1146] Why won't RedWeek and it's "moderators" go after the shady timeshare companies that screwed all these people over? I'll tell you why. It would hit too close to home. The timeshare industry is incestuous. These "moderators" are the same slimeballs that ripped off buyers to begin with. The world would be a better place if the timeshare and vacation club industry were eliminated and outlawed. [/Q] "The world" would be a better place if lots of industries -- and, especially, governmental regulations -- were eliminated and outlawed. But who among us would do the "eliminating?" If we're a free people, we're free to make choices. Some of us took the bait and paid full boat for a timeshare. We regretted it. We still do. We're horribly disappointed to find that they're all-but-worthless. But -- hey -- as the old saying goes, we "paid our money and we took our choice." Not much sense ranting and raving about it. Just hope that others who find Redweek and read these entries get the point and -- if they want timeshares at all -- discover the secondary market. Now if you'll just step across the lobby and talk to Harriet, she'll give you your parking pass and schedule you for your update. Unquote. ;-)