Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

i haven't read all of the entries in this forum, nor do i intent to. has anyone worked at the MANHATTAN CLUB TIMESHARE IN NYC SCAM ...AND BE WILLING TO TELL US ABOUT IT IN OUR MANHATTAN CLUB LAWSUIT FORUM HERE ON REDWEEK. COM? if a former salesperson/or other type of employee would please come forward anonymously, of course (unless you're willing to identify yourself). your revealing more directly in detail in the scam operation would most likely assist THE NEW YORK ATTORNEY GENERAL, ERIC SCHNEIDERMAN IN HIS PENDING CASE AGAINST THE MANHATTAN CLUB CURRENTLY IN COURT. your personally verified assistance would be helpful to all of us MANHATTAN CLUB OWNERS who are in such a predicament (actually, various and sundry types of predicaments concerning our ownership, e.g., exorbitant maintenance fees, mortgages (for those who have them) and attempting to get desired reservation time, if at all in some cases.) YOUR ACTUAL EXPERIENCES AND METHODS OF SCAMMING (AS DIRECTED BY THE SPONSORS OF THE TIMESHARE) WOULD BE EXTREMELY HELPFUL TO ALL OF US WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED AND DEFRAUDED. THANKS, WHOEVER YOU ARE. CHRIS