Report Abuse

Class Action Against Diamond Resorts?

This is to andreah255, I am having the same problem!!!! Signed up last year Jan. and have been trying my hardest to get out of it, but it seems like they swindled me into a no win situation. In late April I was invited to a weekend away by them, and upgrade my points was told one thing and it turned out to be another. So, as the contracted stated I could request a cancellation within a certain number of days which I complied with only to be told that that only cancels the upgrade request and my contract goes back to the original purchase."buyers remorse" they called it. Now please note that I asked I asked about the old contract and the new one and was told this was the only one that would exist with a new account # and all. Double talk tell them what they want to hear to make the sale. hat's their game and all they want after they have hooked you is your money or else. I am a lamb lead to the slaughter for sure. I am in if and when there is a class action suit, and my this Redweek site there are plenty more just like us. Thanks, Brenda Gibbs....Connecticut