Report Abuse

Re: ICE Cruises

Hello! Has anyone used annual "saving credits" given by ICE? Which are the opinions of how they worked out? I have been offered to purchase the membership because I have just cancel a just-bought TS and requering refund . As their last struggle, they are offering me ICE reward lifetime membership discounting from the refund about $2999 plus 825 activation fee. The contract says that every year (for 10 years) the program would giving me $1000 on saving credits to spend on booking hotels, resort or cruises. Sounds pretty good deal but just want to know if this is REAL or it is another scam (being quite scary because I have been almost scamed from the TS that I have purchased, I realized on time that what the sellers said were totally different from what was writen on papers so I rescind on due time). Now i'm in the waiting period of refund which is legally 15 bussines days but some says it could take as long as 45 days. I think it was the last effort that the TS developer tried to do to save part of amount that they have to refund. For me, if this is an "ok" deal (not actually expecting too much), would be a quick and easy way out of the conflict with TS developer, and I would get the rest of my money immediately back from the hole. Help!