Report Abuse

I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it

It's good that you realized that you couldn't participate in this scam any longer, but my suggestion is this: Get some more education so that you can earn some money legitimately. I realized that that's not going to be easy in today's market which is one that the very, very rich are just taking more and more money from the rest of us. They would love dearly to turn us all into a population of slaves, which is why we need to do plenty of reading--especially learning from progressives who are the only ones that have OUR backs. But back to the main point. I noticed that your blog had many misspellings in in, and no rules of grammar were followed. Capitalizations and punctuation were missing for the most part or used incorrectly. This makes a difference in how you are viewed by potential employers because they want people who pay attention to detail, and take pride in their work. When I see poorly written material it makes me believe that the employer is not a person of integrity who monitors his employees' work. I would certainly want my employees to reflect well upon my company and upon me. It also shows a certain measure of respect for the reader of the material also. I say this only because I truly hope that it will help you in your future working career because I was once in your position, except that I had to also support a non-working husband as well as my children and myself. I well know it is not easy! Good luck. [Q=amyv41] 2 years ago I worked at a timeshare scam. I am a single mother (it doesn't condone my actions but please understand). I easily made over 3k a WEEK at my resell job. The company has a really BAD rep online you will find them on ripoffreport.com. The owner a very young guy and his pal run the place his pals father is an attorney and they are the lowest of the low. I found the job being unemployed and afraid I answered an ad in the Orlando Sentinel for sales people. I have quite a bit of sales and marketing experience and they gladly took me aboard. I soon realized that I was dealing with a timeshare scam by that time I had already been well on my way to making $156K for the year getting a 30% commission on every deal I sold. As you may be able to imagine I was having a worldly & spirally binding war within my self. I can still remember how excited that the whole office was when the first hour I made my first sell. It was an intoxicating experience I still bare the shame for. the man & wife even called immediately back after I got their credit card just to check if the number was real, and of course it was. As you already know my faith, my spirit and my fear of god brought me to my senses. I started to question the owner in front of the "other" employees and I did my own Internet investigations including a back ground check on the owners & the DUI attorney daddy. I found what I was looking for and I was not quiet about it so they FIRED me. I expected as much. I needed to be fired to clear my conscious. The place is still scamming to this day and they are still raking in the cash from unsuspecting timeshare young and old alike. I am sorry for my part in this SCAM. I just want you all to be aware of the fact that you should NOT pay an UPFRONT FEE. TO anyone ever. I find that this site is the best source of renting the timeshares out (by word of mouth). Good luck to all and I am sorry if I hurt you who ever you are.[/Q]