Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

Cynthia Lashley Given the migraine making level of the nature of your complaint, I filed your complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau as "Tell Your Story" You should file a complaint under the CFPB mortgage option. This option is used even if there is no mortgage. I also emailed it to Senator Becky Harris of Nevada. This one is so bad, if you have time, file with IC3.gov (white collar or internet crime division FBI) and the FTC. I sent it to the National Timeshare Owner's Association and to a few lawyers working on class actions. On run of the mill deception, I want to give DRI a chance to work through their channels even though that can sometimes take an eternity. Your story is so blatantly predatory, we should not wait for that to happen. This devil is probably still on the sales floor. File a complaint with the Attorney General where you live, where you signed, and Nevada for all since DRI is domiciled in NV. As I said before, Friend me on FB so I can get your email. It's best if we go offline. And find me at Inside Timeshare. Show any criminal type DRI sales agent the following article and tell them to "like" us so they can read about their sleazy business practices which go to a distribution list of AG media departments, media contact at all major timeshare companies, investment journalists who write about timeshare, and a healthy readership all over Europe with a new writer from Australia coming on board. DRI is included which is what led to me working with their PR firm who is starting to understand the serious nature of DRIs predatory sales. Also on my distribution list is the sales trainer in Sedona. I told him I thought our articles would be useful training tools so sales agents know we are watching. Yours is not the only complaint this bad. I better go as I can see my keyboard is starting to catch fire. Here's the article about a Kaanapali rep and poor hysterical Irina: http://insidetimeshare.com/timeshare-news-across-atlantic/