Report Abuse

Re: Timeshare Industry Veteran Tells All

Hi donp196, I am not at all surprised that you, along with many other timeshare owners, are highly suspicious of scams. The industry is full of them. It is true that I own and operate a firm that provides legal & legitimate exit solutions. We do things the right way. As beneficial as timeshare ownership can be, the need for the services that I provide are in need are a in fact a necessary aspect of the industry. I was messaged by a forum administrator informing me that the link to my website had been removed since it was seen as an advertisement. This is of course understandable. Tell me, what is someone to do when they are done using their timeshare due to financial, health, or other reasons, when their resort is giving them the cold shoulder and dragging out the process? What are you going to do once you are finished with yours? I've simply 'been there, done that' and have become expert at navigating the legal landscape of title transfers, attorney cancellations, and what is called Mortgage Relief, which is an accepted legal process that the resorts cannot ignore. I do not take lightly being called a scam or a liar. I am sure you've been scammed and lied to many-a-time about various aspects relating to your ownership, so I understand your concern. However, I am not in that group. I have figured out, along with a board of attorneys who are well versed in the timeshare industry, a set of legal avenues that DO IN FACT remove one's obligation to a timeshare contract. Period. Additionally, yes, the service costs money. Yes, it costs money upfront. Once we accept a case, our entire team works to complete the exit process. We do not work for free, nor does any other firm who will perform this service for someone in need. We are the Robin Hoods of the industry, we do good for people who feel they have been wronged. I am sure you still believe I am some scammer, and that is OK. I just hope that once you are ready to depart from your legal obligations to your perpetual contact that you yourself are an expert. The resorts have deep pockets and expertise, something I hope you are prepared to tackle alone.