Report Abuse

Re: Has anyone dealt with Pacific Transfer inc. or selltimeshare.org ?

[Q=thelmas17] I have been with this company about 5 years and recently they told me my file had been taken to a so called Michael Bell a lawyer and it should be finished soon! Bell had to be paid $300 for his work but every time I called they said MBell had not returned the papers . I paid them $1895 at the beginning . It's 3 deeds with Diamond resorts . I just cant afford their maintenance fees any more. At beginning I bought a week in Branson Mo. then converted and got points to make it 1500. I'm sure I started the process in 2012 and it's still not finished in 2017. I called every so often and this past week all the phone numbers associated with them are all busy! Trying to find a phone number that answers but I'm stuck! Does anyone has a phone that they will answer? I live in NY state so I'm far. I need the phones for BBB in California too. Help as I'm in my late years and need to get rid of this! Thanks![/Q] Diamond has been taking back ownerships directly for a flat fee of $250 (per deed, I believe) for quite a while now. Have you pursued that? It's only an option if all annual fees are paid up to date. It's surely better (and much quicker) than just getting strung along for YEARS on end by deceitful people who, in the end, are NOT going to do ANYTHING for you except to tell you more stories, require more bogus fees and create more delays and offer more excuses. It's certainly worth looking into a DRI-direct "deedback" as a real and genuine alternative. Unfortunately, you will never recover any of the money that you have already paid to those other thieving, lying parasites. call DRI directly and ask for the pertinent details and procedures concerning their ($250 fee) "deedback" program. You can call BBB, but please understand very clearly that BBB has absolutely NO legal authority and NO power of any kind whatsoever. BBB is a paid membership "club" --- no more, no less. You can certainly file a BBB complaint, but doing so won't actually produce any results except to potentially make others aware of your unfortunate experience. Approaching DRI directly for a "deedback" is frankly your best and only remaining move. Call them. Do it soon. They could to take the deedback option off the table at any time.