Report Abuse

Class Action Against Diamond Resorts?

How do I go about contacting DRI and asking to just take the deeds and take my name off it period ! I just want out of it! This Pacific transfer company is not answering now so I think I got screwed by them. It's been more than 5 years dealing with them . I bought in Branson so I have nothing to do with Arizona! When I looked in Google for lawyers namesMichael Bell there is about 6 with different middle initials so I don't know who to call.my total ownership is 15,000 points! In 3 contracts because the 2nd and 3rd were bought at different times! My original cop sting is down bellow this one done about 3 days ago. Thank you so much thelmas17 [Q=irenep59] louann16 If you would like more information on this topic Friend me on Facebook/irene.parker.7923 You can also read about upcoming legal issues and the $800000 Diamond Resorts settlement with the Arizona Attorney General by going to Inside Timeshare. The AZ AG has issued an "Assurance of Discontinuance" due to Diamond violating the Arizona deceptive practices act. A recent article about the settlement has been published by Inside Timeshare. Diamond has created a new Clarity program in response. I will be writing an article about the program next week. I will be talking to the DRI spokesperson about it today. I am working with Diamond's PR person and spokesperson, Diamonds newly formed Consumer Advocacy and, when necessary, Diamond's In-House Counsel. They have been helpful having resolved several owner issues and have responded by correcting a problem, relinquishing the contract, all the way to full refund when deception and fraud was apparent. This has resulted in my removing such owners from my list of people pursing a class action which can take years to accomplish. In several cases, it saved the family legal fees.[/Q]