Report Abuse

Contact the Attorney General's Office for information about the case

vanessa, "I did want to attend years back and was told I didn't need to attend and would not have an opportunity to speak because we already had representation from timeshare owners that are appointed to represent owners." it's my impression that the so-called owners' representatives are on eichner's payroll......ergo, you were told (your quoted sentence) what you were told. attending the meeting is a total waste of time. currently, eichner and his mob do whatever they please in an unregulated arena playground called THE TIMESHARE INDUSTRY. unless he is stopped, jailed and made to pay retribution to current owners, by the court for his shamming, fraudulent actions, outright thievery (exorbitant maintenance fees; withholding owners' reservation time {even if they paid maintenance fees}) initial sales lies, et al, he will continue his quest with the able help of his cronies and ny attorneys, to continue to line his pockets with our maintenance fees and his renting policies of offering OWNERS' DEED RIGHTS OF RESERVATIONS to non-owners COMMONLY CALLED DOUBLE-DIPPING, .....owners' pathetic situation will continue to proliferate exponentially. keep in touch. chris [Q=vanessa175] The Annual Shareholders (Timeshare) meeting is in August. I historically held within the first ten days of the month. Now, you have to request to attend the annual meeting before you could call and ask to attend and were discouraged by the fact that members where already there to represent owners. I did want to attend years back and was told I didn't need to attend and would not have an opportunity to speak because we already had representation from timeshare owners that are appointed to represent owners. However, I soon found out that those timeshare owners representing ALL owners are hand picked by TMC Management and no one other than those members three of them have ever been replaced or stepped down from their board members positions. It's all rigged from the top down. Sadly.[/Q]