Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

robert (and any other owners with similar sentiments), don't be hasty in your willingness to "give back" your ownership and all of the $$$$$$$$$you have lost because of this sham investment in TMC. this might be just what EICHNER AND MOB are hoping owners will do, and he'll be all the more financially in the black because of our hasty decisions. we owners can do nothing anyway until this court case: nysag vs eichner, is ended by court decisions. these decisions may prove to be in our favor and eichner might just be ordered to deliver restitution for all the thievery he's committed to ALL TMC OWNERS. [Q=robertr633] As an owner that like most of us cannot get a reservation at the Manhattan Club, I would be happy to give back my membership and forfeit all of the money I have paid into this bad investment but TMC will not take it back. If I invested in a bad stock at least I could cut me losses and sell but here we cannot get out of a bad deal, so our only recourse is to withhold maintenance fees. They have not lived up to their side of the deal hence why should us members be held to this awful arrangement.[/Q]