Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

[Q=beckyf76] Yes, yes, yes!!! I think this should be brought to the attention to WORLD because we've all been lied to, deceived, and taken advantage of. I would hope that no one else falls for the lies and misrepresentation that I know I received when I paid $60K cash for my Penthouse Suite. I was told that only owners could stay there, I was assured that maintenance fees would remain the same or slight increases may occur depending on the renovations and upgrades that are done to the TMC, and much, much more enticing information regarding my "opportunity" to own a piece of Manhattan. It was all a bunch of baloney. The last time I stayed at TMC I had to fight to get a room, and when I did, they put me in a Penthouse Suite that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months, the furniture was worn out, the lamps shades were all askew, there were no amenities (not that I go there for that) but it's the little things that really stood out for me. The little things made me take a hard look at the bigger picture and I realized I'm just throwing good money after bad and it was time to walk away. I can stay at a very nice hotel for the price that TMC costs me every year which is now up to $3,400+. I actually felt like I was staying in a dirty hotel room that thousands of other people had slept in, bathed in, and had no respect for what I thought was supposed to be an investment. I would support taking this to whoever will listen so count me in![/Q] Same happened to me. The last time I stayed at MC I got a filthy and outdated unit. Just wondering what the owners of that "deeded" unit would feel. On another hand I had never seen or stayed at my purchased unit and have no clue how it looks like.