Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

thomas, STOP PAYING MAINTENANCE FEES!.................NOW FOR THE REASONS................... TMC VOIDED THE CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENTS BETWEEN TMC AND OWNERS, SOME REASONS OF WHICH FOLLOW: -INITIAL SALES PRESENTATION LIES AND MISREPRESENTATIONS. - RAISING OF MAINTENANCE FEES TO EXORBITANT AMOUNTS. -WITHHOLDING OF OWNERS' RESERVATION AVAILABILITY ( TO RENT TO NON-OWNERS WHILE OWNERS CONTINUE TO PAY MAINTENANCE FEES FOR NON-USE). -SUMMARY OF ALL THE ILLEGAL ACTIONS THAT THE NYS ATTORNEY GENERAL FOUND DURING HIS UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATION OF TMC'S SALES TACTICS AND LIES IN. I BELIEVE, 2014. -TMC'S TOTAL MISREPRESENTATIONS, FRAUDULENT PRACTICES AND EVEN STACKING THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS WITH OWNERS OF THEIR CHOOSING, WHO DO WHATEVER THEY'RE TOLD BY TMC. -NOT ALLOWING OWNERS TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES AND OUR PREDICAMENTS AT ANNUAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETINGS.............. THOMAS, NEED I ADD MORE? IF SO, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE OF TMC'S FRAUDULENT AND SCHEMING ACTIONS THAT I MIGHT HAVE MISSED. STOP PAYING MAINTENANCE FEES. OWNERS' CONTRACTS HAVE BEEN VOIDED. chris [Q=thomasm832] This is great info (example of breach of contract regarding not renting units withing a certain time period posted above), and helps justify not paying the maintenance fees. Specific examples of contract/offering plan/purchase agreement breaches by TMC are infinitely more helpful, especially with regard to the AG investigation, than general "they broke their agreement!" statements without indicating what part of the contract they broke. (Additionally, I am not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure that giving misleading statements in the presentations that are not contractually binding, while a shady business practice, is not as valuable to hang them with as violations of signed agreements.)[/Q]