Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Chris, you post the same thing every time you post : "STOP PAYING MAINTENANCE FEES "Thats not the Answer, I have been involved in fighting TMC since 2006 regarding Mt.Fees,but I still pay my fees, as its still better than staying at a Hotel if you like NYC, you might fine a deal on hotel rates for say $245.00 per. night but afther tax and fees its really $300.00 per.night,have two kids or friends with you and its $600.00 per.night and it will not be as Nice as TMC, do you know that TMC has a 8.5 rating and a 9.5 for location higher that the Waldorf,yes Eichner is a scam artist ,and if one can't afford the super high MT.. then of course Don't pay them,you can't afford them you can't afford them,but if one likes NYC and you already bought and can afford the fees,enjoy, I Do,let the AG do his thing ,if he does not win anything for us owners, I am sure Eichner will open up back his offer of take back for $100.00 its not about the $100.00 but you walk away not stiffing other owners to pick up none paying owners tab. you don't want to pay Don't But PLEASE stop telling other owners what to do '