Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

susanp816, perhaps you should publish the reason for the dismissal of sydney's class action lawsuit. how many more dismissals will continue to be handed down by the court and for what substantial reason? i cannot understand these judicial dismissals of TMC class action suits brought before the court. could it be that eichner, a former ny attorney, has any influence involving these dismissals? or could it be that the plaintiffs'/TMC owners attorneys involved screwed up their presentations sufficiently to deserve a dismissal of a class action suit? overall this/these suits (the nys attorney general's and the various private attorneys' class action suits) have continued on while we, the innocent owners of the sham/fraud-ridden TMC timeshare, continue to suffer financial losses, loss of our reservation rights, and other vagaries because of TMC'S fraudulent actions. these court issues need to be settled by other legislative intervention: the nyc mayor, ny governor, senators, congressmen and other legislators who can influence and speed up the legal processes. i believe the principals of TMC, eichner and crew, are laughing in owners' faces as well as in the faces of the nys attorney general and private attorneys. TMC continues to rake in millions since they are still able to use TMC as a hotel and sell the accommodation on travel/hotel websites while still, in many cases continue to collect owners' maintenance fees. where does justice fit into this scenario?........................................................... IT DOESN'T. i hope this influences TMC owners to start and continue a massive letter-writing campaign to the above-referenced nys legislators making them aware of the lies, fraud, misrepresentations, lack of trasnsparency (bogus sales pitches) and in particular the illegal practices that the new york state attorney general, eric scheiderman discovered and disclosed in his undercover investigation of TMC. keep in touch. chris [Q=susanp816] I received this message from my lawyer yesterday in reference to the class action lawsuit. Not good news! From: Lowell Sidney <Lowell@sidneylaw.com> Sent: Tue, Mar 21, 2017 11:13 am Subject: Re: Manhattan club Unfortunately the case was dismissed before Judge Kornreich last week. I am looking into whether this decision could be reversed on appeal.[/Q]