Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Hi Irene et al, I just called and spoke to Louis M. Sullivan at the AG's office and voiced my concerns about their possible settlement talks with TMC. He seemed surprised at my terminology and replied that they were not settling the case but pursuing it despite TMC's continual delays. He recommended that I go on the website < https://ag.ny.gov/complaint-forms > and file a complaint form so they can track all of the issues we have against TMC. The Consumer Fraud form also has an option to request how you'd like it resolved, ie, money back which was my choice. There's also a form for Price Gouging. I'd recommend that you have all of your documents in attachment form ready before you begin your entry as you submit immediately. Mr. Sullivan also said out of state people like myself can file complaints on the website. The AG's office compiles all of our complaints as part of the evidence in their case. So that's another action we can all take in addition to contacting Judge Rakower and the attorneys mentioned. joy