Report Abuse

Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

This is 100% wrong. Read the owners guide from 2010 to 2017. I give up. This site has so much misinformation I give up. I'm a happy owner and if you read the documents from 2010 it states what the values are. I honestly think your are posting this info because your work for a resale company because your the only one that would post something like this. open your owners Manuel from 2010 and it clearly states why those values are higher. Nothing has changed. I'm done trying to help people on here. I'm a glass half full person and it seems everyone like you online is a glass half empty. You have a motive. I will gladly call you, post it online and make a video and show you on video and show the old owners Manuel from 2010.....what you are referring to. You have a motive and I'm not sure what it is. I think you just use this site to complain and make people sell their timeshare for less then what it's worth. I think that's what you do. Take advantage and buy real estate from them. Because the docs are clear as day. If you read them and I am wrong. Post a picture. I am reading them now. Prove me wrong. Don't say anything. Post a picture of the documents. Best of luck Brad