Report Abuse

NEED TO RETURN TIMESHARE

[Q=lisae375] We have a paid in full TS with Royal Holiday Resorts that has been owned for over 15 years. Tried unsuccessfully to negotiate with the resort and their main office for the last 3 years. Paid our dues in full up to this last January as expected each year asking the same questions over and over about the resort taking the TS back, as I was ill and unable to travel. I am in real estate so familiar to the lingo and how the processes work to a degree. The resort told me our home resort was no longer there (the Bahamas) refused to negotiate on any terms time and time again. Only told me to sell it to a family member or list it on the rent site which they offered only 6 months a year which was not available at any time I ever looked. I have hired a company/lawyer to rid me of this TS and fully intend to be done with said TS or will take them to court to be done with said TS one way or another.[/Q] Ok, if your home resort is no longer there, def. The TS needs to take it off your hands. Seriously why are they taking maintenance fees from you when your home resort is not even there anymore! Am I missing something? Can you please help clarify? Thanks