Report Abuse

Coral Sands WHERE?

[Q=teresad239] I own at Coral Sands unit is paid for but I don't want to continue with maintenance fees and want to know how to get rids of this headache.[/Q] This post should probably be in a different thread of its' own, but are you referring to Coral Sands in Hilton Head, SC? I seem to recall reading somewhere recently that Coral Sands (isn't it now actually a part of or a precursor to something now called Palmera Vacation Club?) might require big bucks to agree to accept a "deedback" --- if they will do so at all. You can always attempt to give your timeshare away to a new, willing, legitimate "grantee" by offering it in the "Bargain Deals" section of Timeshare Users Group (http://www.tug2.net). I don't claim to know whether or not what you own actually has any resale value or market demand; that would depend at least in part upon the unit size, season of your week --- and the annual maintenance fee amount. Provide ALL of those important and relevant details if you later decide to offer it over in the TUG "Bargain Deals". Good luck, whatever you decide to do.