Report Abuse

Re: The Manhattan Club Lawsuit - RedWeek's Report & Most Recent Info

ladies and gentlemen, defrauded owners of weeks at THE MANHATTAN CLUB TIMESHARE: (RE THE MANHATTAN CLUB LAWSUIT) although this entire court case (or whatever it's legally called) is now well into its third year. does anyone know who's monitoring these proceedings besides the newly appointed judge? isn't there any impartial legal court referee (if you will) who can accelerate these proceedings moving more rapidly to an acceptable conclusion?..........after all this (consider it wasted) time. i always thought the american legal justice system was reasonably swift. considering this TMC case, i currently have doubts about that. i cant't comment with any legal authority or full legal knowledge, but my assumption is that there should be an impartial court watchdog authority (again, referee if you will) to monitor this case and bring these proceedings to some kind of conclusion soon for the financial benefit of us MANHATTAN CLUB timeshare owners. if this means bringing the case to a court of law with a judge and jury, so be it. if a crime has allegedly been committed, then the procedures for that fact must be put into action now. NO MORE WASTED TIME WHILE EICHNER CONTINUES TO MAKE MORE AND MORE FINANCIAL GAINS AT THE EXPENSE OF US SWINDLED MANHATTAN CLUB OWNERS. that i am aware of,. none of us redweek.com forum members have yet to see any conclusive comments from mr schneiderman, our new york state attorney general or his staff concerning this matter which impacts in a definitively negative financial manner on all of us MANHATTAN CLUB TIMESHARE OWNERS. keep in touch, fellow defrauded MANHATTAN CLUB TIMESHARE OWNERS. perhaps one of these days we'll be restored to most of our former fair financial status with regards to our ownership. chris.