Report Abuse

Class Action Against Diamond Resorts?

You are 100% correct, Diamond Resorts encourages its sales agents to lie. The "clarity" program is just a tool to appease the Arizona attorney general. I can't believe they are still getting away with their lousy business practices. Rick Casper is a liar and a cheat, a con...... just the way diamond likes it. That's why I quit. [Q=irenep59] Michael819 Please call me at 270-303-7572 any day of the week from 1 to 5:00 PM EST as I set those hours aside to hear from Diamond and now Bluegreen members. I am a volunteer so this is not any form of solicitation. This cell number is specifically for this purpose and is available on public domains already. DRI has responded to three cases against Rick Casper although the company never admits wrongdoing. One or two complaints are meaningless but a volume of complaints against one sales agent provides compelling and compounding evidence, despite the oral representation clause. DRI has made three Rick Casper victims whole again. We have eleven other Rick Casper complaints pending. The fact Mr. Casper still works for DRI tells me his behavior is endorsed and encouraged top down. All the complaints are from Platinum members up-sold because at the next level members could sell points, he would help them sell points, "people will be standing in line to buy your Legacy points" and when the member attempts to contact him to do the promised sell, the email is directed to VP Dan Percy who seems to be protecting him. This is why we could use a good volunteer with a background in fraud. FBI definition of White Collar Crime Financial Institution Fraud is "deceit, concealment, violation of trust, bait and switch." Members check all of the above. I have a slew of Polo Tower and Cancun complaints at lower loyalty levels as well.[/Q]