Report Abuse

Re: The Manhattan Club Lawsuit - RedWeek's Report & Most Recent Info

I pay close to $3500 each for my 2 penthouse time share units - one is fixed and one is flex and so I shell out around $7000 a year just to "own" those 2 weeks. I'm hoping that only those owners who have complained will be in the first round to get some relief under the settlement. We can hope there are many owners who are pleased with their ownership and therefore, would not share in the settlement. No one knows at this point. Only saving grace is that (1) the Eichners can no longer stack the Board (2) he and his cohorts have to get out of the time share business and a 3rd party will be heading up the sales/management of the Manhattan Club. Please respond if anyone else has the same or different interpretation of the settlement agreement. I totally agree - it should have been much, much more but again, hopefully those of us who got involved and continued to contacted the Judge and Attorney General will be in the first tier of the settlement. Would be great if Marriott or Wyndham took over the Manhattan Club.