Report Abuse

You can't "return" a timeshare unless the developer or resort AGREES to take it back...

[Q=michellew684] I would love any contacts of reputable companies and/or attorneys that have been successful in voiding a timeshare/vacation club contract for someone. Thank you for any help.[/Q] NO ONE can just unilaterally, magically "void" a valid and legally binding contract. NO ONE!! It doesn't matter what claims or promises are made. Only if your contract is legally deficient in some manner do you really have any shot at escaping it. Frankly, that's highly unlikely. That being said, you might consider contacting Finn Law Group in Largo, FL. Mike Finn knows and understands the timeshare industry very well and he is no fan of deceitful developer practices. That being said, he is an attorney --- NOT a magician. If your contract is valid and solid, you are between a rock and a hard place and stuck there. It wouldn't cost you anything to just contact Finn and see if he could / would be able to help you. If not, he'll tell you so bluntly. If he thinks you actually have a case, you will have to pay money for legal representation --- he is not a charity. I'm not "peddling" the man or his services, but I have met him and he knows and understands the industry. That STILL doesn't mean he can or will help YOU, but it would cost you absolutely nothing to inquire and find out for yourself.