Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

deborah, you're sooooooooooo right: NOTHING THERE HAS CHANGED..............same ol'....same ol' all the good employees appear to still be under the thumb of the evil svengali! [Q=deborahs528] I just spoke to Lynne O'Donnell of TMC. She said she is an employee and doesn't know what is going on with the settlement and that the AG is still hashing out the details and has no idea how long things will take. I inherited 2 properties. I kept one and paid my fees and gave the other back for $100 to the club because I could not afford a combined total of almost $7000 in fees and had no desire to spend 2 weeks in NYC. I did not get the final papers or the $100.00 because while that was in the works the AG implemented his investigation and TMC weren't allowed to finalize the deal. I was required to do an ancillary probate with the state of NY which required me to have the timeshares assessed for their value. The one I gave back is supposedly worth $20,000...Lynne said I would never get that on the open market. I told her I may not want to go through with the give back until I see what the settlement has to offer as I did it give back under duress. She said if that is the case I will have to pay 3 years of fees...which is fine with me if I could get $20,000 for the timeshare. Anyway for anyone interested I thought I would share and I have to say, when speaking to Lynne, I felt like I was talking to the old regime. Nothing has changed there.[/Q]