Report Abuse

Re: Marriott Aruba Surf Club - Lawsuit by Association against owners

1. Found out the letter was only sent to NINE(9) owners out of 33,000 !!!! 2. This has come about to both BOD, due to many complaints from long time owners that they can not get anything during platinum plus season ! 3. This has no affect on owners who own only a few weeks at either property. They can still do whatever they were doing no problem. 4. Commercial rentals of any type are not allowed and are finally being addresseed by both BOD- owners that own 10 units or more that don't use them but book at the 13 month mark. 5. If you received the letter it's in your best interest to answer accordingly before action is taken as described in the purchase agreement by both parties. The above information was provided by an owner who is in Aruba now and heard about this and wanted to help get some answers. He met with GM of both properties and forwarded this information on Facebook page for both properties. As most of you know, I am Rose and we received the letter. We sent ours out Monday by fedex international overnight with signature required. I also sent an email to the attorney who sent the letter, because I received my letter late on 8/22/17 and a automated response email came right back to me saying she is on vacation until 9/5 but if an emergency to email 2 other attorneys. So I re sent it and a few days later , I received a response from one of the attorneys staying they are in receipt of my email. Maybe Steve can send an email today explain you just received the email and you will be responding to the letter in 5 business days. If I hear anything else I will keep in touch Rose Tudisco Rtrt03@aol.com