Report Abuse

Class Action Against Diamond Resorts?

Brenda Gibbs - Our DRI Advocacy Facebook has people working behind the scenes and out front to resolve DRI issues. To date DRI has refunded or cancelled $722,353 worth of points and weeks, but always a battle and never a guarantee. I estimate we have saved families a conservative $170,000 not having to retain a lawyer, although several lawyers have reviewed cases without charge. There have been many complaints against the Virginia sales center. Polo Towers is sending their agents to train VA agents. At the top of our Facebook page there is a complaint form. The member sends their complaint to DRI Advocacy and I send the complaint to DRI CEO Team, NTOA as they are tracking complaints for us, Barclays President's office if a credit card or loan is involved, DRI PR firm launching Clarity, and Robert Clements, General Counsel and Lobbyist for ARDA for Violating ARDA's Code of Ethics which appears to be meaningless. We give it a week before filing regulatory complaints. I have taken 130 DRI complaints, 73 formal, 31 positive outcomes. https://www.facebook.com/groups/DiamondResortsOwnersAdvocacy/ Michaellk819 Noely7 I have learned it is still a good idea to file a complaint with the CFPB. For some unknown reason I received two phone calls from Mr. Wilson President's office, Barclays Bank and two letters from Mr. Nickerson, President's office of Barclaycard. Just yesterday I sent the latter an eight page letter describing the pattern of up-sell complaints - maintenance fee relief programs that do not exist and the ability to sell if you up-grade to the next level. We take it as far as we can go. If there is a loan and not enough bait and switch and deceit, reaching a dead end, I refer to a Florida and Nevada lawyer. If the family is headed for foreclosure, for California residents I have a good debt collection attorney based on reports that have come back to me after referring. Of course, DRI never admits wrong doing. It helps to have a debilitating illness. There is no debtors prison in America. One of the articles I wrote I called the 3Rs or F of timeshare - Resolution, Refund, Relinquishment or Foreclosure. No one should be stuck with anything for life. I use the process I learned working for Family Court. I am a volunteer. ARDA accused me of being compensated which is illegal if soliciting for attorneys but ended up shooting themselves in the foot with that one.