Report Abuse

Re: StayPC Vacation Rentals

Here is a 2017 Update. I am an owner at the Westin Kaanapali in Maui. I had 2 weeks available for March of 2018 and StayPC contacted me indicating they had someone interested in ONE of the weeks. Initially I was a bit skeptical because there are many scams in the Timeshare Marketplace, however I did my research, talked to them (always extremely professional and low pressure) and after feeling more comfortable with things I accepted their terms / agreement and 100% payment. As a matter of fact, I increased my price by about $30/day because their guest was only taking 1 of my 2 weeks. After they confirmed with their guest (took them under 2 hours), we proceeded forward. Staypc paid me faster than they initially said (took only a day), and paid 100% of my fees (I am in Canada, and because they have to do a wire, they sent only one payment vs. the 50/50 arrangement that is more customary). Fact is at NO TIME did I lose control of my timeshare "ownership", and at no time do they imply that I should. OF COURSE you have to change the name on the week to their name / client so people saying it's a scam and completely uninformed. I told Staypc in an email that I will gladly sell future weeks to them, and also that I'd happily post this truthful and very positive review. They are a great business. I think the reason people use them is because of the comfort level of dealing with a business over and over again to book all their vacations, rather than dealing with private individuals who they dont know - making them difficult to trust. Very happy with Staypc, and happy to answer any questions for anyone else. Don