Report Abuse

Re: StayPC Vacation Rentals

Here is a 2017 Update. I am an owner at the Westin Kaanapali in Maui. I had 2 weeks available for March of 2018 and StayPC contacted me indicating they had someone interested in ONE of the weeks. Initially I was a bit skeptical because there are many scams in the Timeshare Marketplace, however I did my research, talked to them (always extremely professional and low pressure) and after feeling more comfortable with things I accepted their terms / agreement and 100% payment. As a matter of fact, I increased my price by about $30/day because their guest was only taking 1 of my 2 weeks. After they confirmed with their guest (took them under 2 hours), we proceeded forward. Staypc paid me faster than they initially said (took only a day), and paid 100% of my fees (I am in Canada, and because they have to do a wire, they sent only one payment vs. the 50/50 arrangement that is more customary). Fact is at NO TIME did I lose control of my timeshare "ownership", and at no time do they imply that I should. OF COURSE you have to change the name on the week to their name / client so people saying it's a scam and completely uninformed. I told Staypc in an email that I will gladly sell future weeks to them, and also that I'd happily post this truthful and very positive review. They are a great business. I think the reason people use them is because of the comfort level of dealing with a business over and over again to book all their vacations, rather than dealing with private individuals who they dont know - making them difficult to trust. Very happy with Staypc, and happy to answer any questions for anyone else. Don (I posted this earlier today on another thread but thought it was more current here... in my single experience with them so far, as you can see I was very happy and think some folks on here are more skeptical than others. There are VERY FEW negative reviews or posts on them, and they are almost entirely people that did NOT actually do business with them that are saying Staypc are not easy to deal with. Those people that saw value and proceeded all had good experiences!)