Report Abuse

Interval International /

I'm not paid to write this, and I totally disagree. I have several weeks I inherited in an old, independent, motel-like (with no kitchen or LR) timeshare on the lovely island of Martha's Vineyard. I have traded it using II for years. I have gotten Westin Mission Hills Resort in Palm Desert (2017), Marriott Maui Ocean Club - three times! (2016-17), Marriott Kauai Beach Club (2016), SVC at Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai (Christmas week 2016), Marriott Ko Olina Resort (July 4th week 2016), Marriott's Canyon Villas at Dessert Ridge in PHX (2015), Marriott Waiohai on Kauai (2015), Harborside Inn (2015), Hanalei Bay Resort (2015) and Cliffs Club on Kauai (2014). I can print out proof of these exchanges. What I find with them is that I get my best trades with extreme flexibility, buying the re-trade option, and checking constantly. I have not made any specfic requests since I inherited these in 2014 (doing off the board trades instead), but I had before that using it in my mom's name, and while we did not get anything as great as the above, we got very nice 2 bedrooms with jacuzzi baths Orlando and Williamsburg, the latter even had an in-unit steam room in the master bath. These are all a zillion times nicer than what I own. [Q=lindaw824] I, too, would like any updates to Interval International. I have a hard time believing any review about them that is positive. They must be paid. I have never been able to use any inventory deposited with them, and I believe that it is just a money-making scam. I have been redirected EVERY TIME I have requested my resort--even when requesting a year in advance. I have used current inventory to travel, only to discover many empty rooms. I have received phone calls from them offering totally empty promises and bandaids with holes in them. Please, please don't use Interval. Believe the poor reviews--I wish we had. We just thought that nobody could be that bad--they were/are![/Q]