Report Abuse

time share exiting info and credit rating

[Q=debbiew407] my contract says governing law - for the construction, satisfaction, and execution of this bill of holding of a time-share unit, the parties expressly abide by the jurisdictional authority of the courts of the Mexican law and competent courts of Los Cabos, State of Baja California Sur, Mexico. I am hoping that means MEXICO all the way around.[/Q] I certainly share your "hope", but I remain a bit concerned about the LOAN portion of your timeshare transaction, which may or may not be a integral part of the timeshare related language that you have cited above. I'm wondering if there may also have been any SEPARATE documents you executed pertaining specifically to the LOAN. If not, GREAT! --- you can choose to stop paying and they can all just "go pound sand" down in Mexico. My recommendation stands to seek professional legal review of your contract (and loan, if separate). A consultation will cost you (if anything) just a very tiny fraction of the $4,000 you were apparently prepared to fork over to those utterly useless "Lonestar Exit" parasites. If you decide to take this suggestion and arrange a initial legal consultation, be sure to bring a copy of the contract *AND* the full name, address and *ANY AND ALL* all other available information and documentation (copies of bills, payment vouchers, BOTH sides of at least one cancelled check) pertaining to the (unspecified, unidentified) Nevada entity to which you have reportedly been sending monthly payments for several years now. Good luck.