Report Abuse

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

[Q=garym731] You run a scam. Your email is proof of more lies. You took my money upfront to sell my time share. And we all know now that you will never sell it and pocket my money. One of your customer representatives even had the courage to tell me that your scam company do not sell timeshares but only advertise. Now you confess in your email that you do masquerade as a seller [/Q] Sell My Timeshare Now (SMTN) has been around for a long time. SMTN has NEVER been anything but a "listing" site, where prices are generally unrealistic and exorbitantly high (with rare, occasional exceptions). I personally have NO use whatsoever for SMTN, but neither do I see how their practices constitute a "scam". They "list" (usually overpriced) timeshares for people who have unwisely (but voluntarily) paid serious upfront money to advertise a timeshare with SMTN, usually at a price too high to draw much interest from prospective buyers. It's probably a waste of money to pay SMTN, also considering their extremely high closing costs --- but where's the "scam"? I personally believe that SMTN is an overly expensive and very poor choice for any prospective seller. Paying them and "listing" with them very often (usually?) yields no results whatsoever. That being said, it seems to me like quite a stretch to call SMTN a "scam". Also, as far as I know it is the SELLER that identifies their listing price, not SMTN, so pointing fingers at SMTN for their inflated listing prices may well be misdirected blame.