Report Abuse

Re: anyone hear of Timeshare clearing house in Louisville ky

[Q=chriss1157] They didn't cancel my contract with anyone they did a legal transfer of my timeshares.[/Q] This vague and fuzzy claim is precisely why I personally do not believe you. Lawful transfer of any and every deeded ownership requires a "grantor" (YOU, supposedly, in this fairy tale) and a valid, specifically identified willing "grantee" (with full name and address of the "grantee" reflected within the deed, before you ever signed it). Your fuzzy summary conveniently skips over that basic, fundamental, required detail, vaguely (and very unconvincingly) simply claiming that "they did a legal transfer". This fuzzy claim simply lacks any substance, credibility or specificity. They "did a legal transfer TO WHOM, exactly? Was it to Mickey Mouse? To a deceased (or fictitious) person? To the neighbor's pet? (You must know, since your notarized signature would have been required as grantor on at least TWO deeds, if your fairy tale is to be believed, with copies provided to you after official recording). Most people retain those deed copies, in case the validity or accuracy of the transaction is later challenged or deed content error needs correction. After several decades of investigative and legal experience (longer than I've owned timeshares), I've developed a good "sniffer" --- and I'm frankly just not buying your story and / or your unconvincing endorsement of "Timeshare Clearing House". Sorry, but no sale. By the way, I am not "pessimistic about the timeshare world" --- quite the contrary, in fact. I own and use numerous timeshare weeks and I currently sit as a (volunteer, unpaid) elected Board member at one of those properties. That being said, I also believe that I can easily recognize a tall tale and / or a scam operation when I see, or hear or read about one. Others here may choose to believe your fairy tale; I do not. There are numerous complaints from others about "Timeshare Clearing House" , but NO other ringing endorsements like yours to be found ANYWHERE. Is this just a coincidence? Personally, I think not.